This page is aimed at describing the website's administrative procedures concerning the processing of its users personal data. This statement is produced pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Code (hereinafter 'Code') to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter 'Regulation'). This statement is prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 implemented on 17 May 2001 by the European Authorities for personal data protection, brought together in the Working Party established by Art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC in order to identify several minimum requisites for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the procedures, times and the nature of the information that data controllers must supply users when the latter connect to web pages, regardless of the purposes of connection. This statement only concerns the website www.femarvini.com and not other websites that the user may consult through the use of link.
The data provided will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned rules, responding to the obligations of confidentiality and lawfulness that inspires the Owner and for the time strictly necessary for which they were collected.
The data controller of your personal data is:
FEMAR VINI S.r.l. - Via Fontana Candida, 3/c 00078 Monteporzio Catone (RM)
E-mail contact: email@example.com Phone Number: +39 06 94.19.491
Data supplied voluntarily by the user through the optional, explicit and volutary dispatching of electronic mail (section "Contacts") for the request of some facilities mentioned on the website. These personal informations are required to fulfill (any) requests for information and/or for contact by the user itself, as well as for purposes related to obligations in accordance with provisions of Law regulations and Community legislation and under the dispositions given by current authorities and supervisory bodies. The data processing could use electronic or telematic methods as required by art. 130 of the Code (such as, for example, e-mail).
All personal data are processed using automated and computerised procedures only for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the User provided us or to comply with any legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Data will be handled at the Headquarters of the Data Handling Owner.
Personal data of the user will be stored for the time limits that are specified below, as indicated in accordance with art. 13, paragraph 2 of the Regulation.
Personal data will be stored (in electronic archives) only for the length of time that is necessary to execute the services requested by the User. Then they will be deleted, unless otherwise indicated by the user. In any case personal data will be stored solely for the time required of the purposes described above and for the obligations established by law.
The personal data acquired by the Owner will not be "disclosed", ie any stranger will receive such data. Instead, such data may be "communicated" to one or more specific subjects, as specified below:
- to third parties to whom the Owner refers for the execution of promotional, professional and technical services. These third party agencies will be given only the information that is strictly necessary for the execution of their operations;
- to Postal services and other correspondence companies for the shipment of informative material;
- to public entities that can access your data under the provisions of law or regulation, within the limits set by these rules;
We inform you that pursuant to Art. 13, paragraph 1 of the Regulation, your personal data will not be transfered outside the EU.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of the Code and of the articles 13, 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the Regulation, we inform you about the obligations that the Owner has towards you.
- You have the right to ask the Owner to enter to your personal data, to correct or delete them, to integrate them or to limit the processing of your data or even to oppose to their processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Authority) if you believe that your data have been treated illegitimately, which can be found at www.garanteprivacy.it;
- The Owner guarantees that any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing requested by the User – unless impossibility or disproportionate efforts – will be communicated by the Data Controller to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. If required, the Data Controller informs the user about these recipients;
- At any time the user may also revoke his consent for the purposes indicated above;
- The use of the rights is not subject to any form constraints and will be provided with a reply within the time provided for by the law in written form (except for your specific request for oral reply);
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: +39 06 94.19.491
The Data Controller informs you that the computer systems and software procedures in charge of the website operation acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (so-called log files) the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user operating system and computer environment. These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation. They are deleted immediately after processing. These data can be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website: apart from this possibility, at present the data on web contacts are not permanently stored.
Regardless the presence of cookies, any time the user enters on the website the following informations are recorded: type of browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera), operating system (eg Windows, Macintosh), host and the URL of the visitor's origin, in addition to the data on the requested page. This data may be used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis of the use of the site.
Finally, the use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) which are essential to a safe and efficient browsing experience.
Cookies are small text file placed on your device to collect standard internet log and visitor behavior informations.
Cookies are distinguished in:
› Technical cookies are necessary for the website to work and they will provide you with a better browsing experience. Technical cookies can be "session cookies" (which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) or "persistent cookies" (which remain on the user's device until a pre-established date). Among the technical cookies there are the so called functional cookies and analytic one. Analytic cookies are not are essential for the functioning of the site.
› Profiling cookies aimed to create user profiles. They are used to send ads messages targeted for this particular user or group of people where user belongs. These kind of cookies is not necessary for the website to work.
Cookies can also be distinguished in:
› first party cookies are generated and controlled by the Owner of the website;
› third-party cookies are placed by the managers of another website via the publisher's website.
- Third-party analytical cookies. Whenever a user visits a website, analytical software tracks cookies anonymously. This allows to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to create a fitting marketing campaigns. Cookies are sent by third-party systems external to the website (for example by Google Analytics, a web statistics and analysis service offered by Google Inc. - Third Party).
- Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software. They are cookies that allow the user's social account to interact with this website and they are not necessary for the website to work. The most common use is to share the contents of social networks. The presence of plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" have ist own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69/2012), "technical" cookie can be used even in the absence of consent.
The user can freely accept or refuse the sending of all or some of our cookies to his terminal, however he must keep in mind that the sending by our servers of some non-persistent cookies is necessary to allow the operation of some parts of the service that require identification of the user's path through different pages of the site. Therefore, in the absence of such cookies, you might not be able to use all of the features offered by the website.
f the user accepts to receive cookies from www.femarvini.com he can, at any time, modify this choice: he can block cookies by activating the setting on the browser that allows him to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Internet Explorer: link
Google Chrome: link
Apple Safari: link
Mozilla Firefox: link
While browsing the website www.femarvini.com, the user may receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal, this happens because the website may contain elements such as, for example, images, videos, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on other servers than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by web servers other than the site www.femarvini.com. These cookies can be sent to the user's browser by third-party companies directly from their websites which can be accessed by browsing (positive action by the user) from the website www.femarvini.com.
In these cases, the Owner is totally unrelated to the operation of these cookies, the responsibility or liability for these policies is under third parties.
Third-party analysis cookies
Every time a user visits the website www.femarvini.com, an analytical software tracks the cookies anonymously. This allows us to count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it. This site uses Google Analytics, a web statistics and analysis service offered by Google Inc. (Third Party). It is aimed to record the no. of visits to our website, the pages visited, the length of visits to certain pages, the geographical area of user’s origin. This information is processed by the Data Controller only for statistical purposes and in a strictly anonymous form.
The user can at any time modify this choice and deactivate the operation of all or some cookies in a simple and easy way through the browser configuration options used.
At the linkwww.youronlinechoices.com the user can also find information on how behavioral advertising works and a lot of information on cookies in addition to the steps to be followed to protect privacy on the internet.
Are cookies that allow you to improve and customize the performance of websites and to provide various functions. For example this kind of cookies allow you to save your language preferences. Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the site, but they enhance your navigation experience.
Last updated January 23, 2018